When a similar course isn’t available at your home institution, it may still be eligible for transfer as an “unallocated” course credit. There are many different scenarios where an unallocated transfer credit could help fulfill your program’s requirements. In these situations, you should talk to an academic advisor.
- What does it mean to transfer a course?
- What does transfer credit mean?
- What transfer credit will I get for taking a course?
- What if the course I want to take doesn’t have a transfer option for my home institution? Can I still get credit for the course?
- What does it mean when the transfer information says “No Credit” for my home institution?
- What steps do I take to transfer a course to my home institution?
- How can I ask my home institution to evaluate a course for transfer credit?