Help Centre

Tuition tax receipts

  • How do I get my tuition tax receipts (T2202A)?

    Tax receipts are usually available in late February and are typically provided to students online. Paper copies are not mailed out to students. To get your tax receipt, you simply log on to your student account through your post-secondary institution's website, download the PDF file, and print it out. Please note you will receive a separate T2202A from each institution you studied with during the calendar year.

    If you studied with Campus Manitoba prior to May 2014, please contact the Virtual Help Desk for assistance with obtaining your tuition tax receipts (T2202A).

    Open direct link to this article