Are there exams?
Some courses have exams and some don’t. Your instructor’s course outline will show whether there is an exam or not, but you can usually find this information through a resource on the institution’s website, such as a registration guide.
- Assiniboine Community College - Most courses require exams. Contact Admissions & Registration.
- Brandon University - Registration Guide (Go to “Current Registration Guide” and follow path to the current guide.)
- Red River College - Most courses require exams. Contact Admissions.
- The University of Winnipeg - Current Exam Schedule
- Université de Saint-Boniface - Most courses require exams.
- University of Manitoba - Exam Schedules
Do I have to travel to write my exams?
If you live within driving distance of the host institution, you may be expected to write the exam on campus. If you live a substantial distance away from the institution you can usually make arrangements to write the exam at another location.Open direct link to this article
How do I make exam arrangements?
Exams are commonly held at the university or college offering the course. Students in or around the campus are expected to write the exam at the scheduled date, time, and location. However, if you cannot attend the exam, you may be able to make exam arrangements to write at a satellite location. Each institution has its own policies, procedures, and deadlines for arranging an off-campus exam.
- Assiniboine Community College - Test Centre
- Brandon University
- Red River College - Online Education FAQ
- University of Winnipeg - Contact the following email for for exam procedures: email@example.com
- University College of the North - No invigilation procedure available online. UCN does not currently offer any online courses on the eCMB website.
- Université de Saint-Boniface - No invigilation procedure available online.
- University of Manitoba - Final Exams
Where can I find the exam schedule?
Your instructor will provide you with information about exams. Sometimes exams are listed on the exam schedule posted on the institution’s website, but your instructor is the person to ask if you have questions.
Assiniboine Community College - Test Centre
Brandon University - Exam Timetables
Red River College - Online Education FAQ
The University of Winnipeg - Exam Schedule
University College of the North - All Schedules
Université de Saint-Boniface - Course & Exam Schedule
University of Manitoba - Exam Schedule
I have an exam conflict. What can I do?
If you have two exams scheduled at the same time, you can ask for one of them to be rescheduled. Contact both instructors about the conflict for direction on how to plan an alternate time or date.Open direct link to this article