What are my tuition fees?
Tuition fees vary by course and institution. The tuition fees for college courses are listed on our website, whereas the fees for university courses are not due to more complicated fees structures. Costs for university courses typically correlate to the faculty and the course’s credit hours. Course fees are assessed upon registration, but you can also find more information on each institution’s website by viewing their online catalogues:
- Assiniboine Community College - Program List (Find your program for an idea of the approximate cost of the whole program, then click on “courses” to see the cost broken down by course.)
- Brandon University - Tuition & Refund Information (See the inset box for a link to the undergraduate tuition table)
- Red River College - Online Catalogue (Find the program of the course and choose “courses,” then select “more information” on the course you’re interested in.)
- The University of Winnipeg - Tuition Fees (Sorts fees by faculty and by credit hours -- you will be able to determine the cost by knowing your course.)
- Université de Saint-Boniface - Tuition Fees
- University College of the North - Cost Sheet
- University of Manitoba - Tuition, Endowment, and Student Organization Fees
How do I pay my tuition?
All tuition payments are made to the host institution and through its payment process. For example, if you are a BU student taking a U of M course, you would see your amount owing on U of M’s Aurora and submit your payment according to U of M’s process. Each college or university has its own payment options, deadlines, and policies, so ensure that you have an understanding of the specific steps for payment or the delay may affect your registration in the course.
- Assiniboine Community College - Payment Options
- Brandon University - Pay Your BU Account
- Red River College - Registration and Fee Information (available payment methods are listed under each registration method)
- The University of Winnipeg - Payment Information (including Deadlines)
- Université de Saint-Boniface - Payment Methods and PDF Document on Accessing Your Fees
- University College of the North - Payments Made via Registration Form (Must be mailed.)
- University of Manitoba - Financial Services - Payment Options
When is my tuition due?
Each instution has its own payment deadlines and policies. Due dates for the tuition for your host institution's course is determined by the host institution's deadlines.
- Assiniboine Community College - Important Dates
- Brandon University - General Tuition Information (Deadlines)
- Red River College - Tuition is due at the time of registration.
- The University of Winnipeg - Payment Information
- Université de Saint-Boniface - Important Dates for Tuition Fees
- University College of the North - Information and Deadlines on Tuition & Fees
- University of Manitoba - Tuition Fee Deadlines
I'm a sponsored student. What do I need to do?
Tuition for courses is paid to the university or college offering the course. It is your responsibility to contact your sponsor to arrange for a sponsorship letter to be sent to any university or college where you have registered for a course. This letter must specify which fees your sponsor will pay for.Open direct link to this article