All tuition payments are made to the host institution and through its payment process. For example, if you are a BU student taking a U of M course, you would see your amount owing on U of M’s Aurora and submit your payment according to U of M’s process. Each college or university has its own payment options, deadlines, and policies, so ensure that you have an understanding of the specific steps for payment or the delay may affect your registration in the course.
- Assiniboine Community College - Payment Options
- Brandon University - Pay Your BU Account
- Red River College - Registration and Fee Information (available payment methods are listed under each registration method)
- The University of Winnipeg - Payment Information (including Deadlines)
- Université de Saint-Boniface - Payment Methods and PDF Document on Accessing Your Fees
- University College of the North - Payments Made via Registration Form (Must be mailed.)
- University of Manitoba - Financial Services - Payment Options