Help Centre


The final step of How It Works is to get a transcript from the host institution. When you take a course from another institution, the course only transfers after your home institution receives your transcript. Your transcript from the host institution must be sent directly to your home institution

  • How do I get my transcripts?

    Transcripts are available through requests to your home or host institution. Most universities and colleges require a fee payment for the transcript. If you took a course on a Letter of Permission, make sure your transcript from your host institution is sent to your home institution so they can verify you took the course.

    Open direct link to this article
  • What will my transcript say?

    Your transcript contains your academic record for that institution, including which courses you took, when you took them, and the grades received for each. If you did not complete the course and did not withdraw in time, you may receive an F. If you withdrew by the voluntary withdrawal date, it will say “VW.”

    Your transcript will identify courses taken at another institution. It may indicate the course taken and the host institution. It will also show the home institution course that will be given as transfer credit.

    Open direct link to this article
  • Can you send me a transcript?

    We do not issue transcripts and we don’t have access to your grades. Grades are available through the LMS or the instructor for the course. Official grades can be found on your transcript, which must be requested from the host institution for the course.

    Open direct link to this article
  • Why do I need a transcript from the host institution?

    Your home institution needs proof from the host institution that you completed the course. An official transcript serves that purpose. If your home institution doesn’t have an official record of your grade, the course will appear on your transcript as an F.

    Open direct link to this article