What if the course I want to take doesn’t have a transfer option for my home institution? Can I still get credit for the course?
Possibly. If you find a course that doesn’t have an existing transfer credit for your home institution, it doesn’t mean the course won’t transfer. It just means that the course hasn’t been evaluated. Requesting a Letter of Permission with an eCourses account triggers an evaluation. You may be asked to provide a course syllabus for the evaluation. Contact the VHD if you need help getting a syllabus.
- What does it mean to transfer a course?
- What does transfer credit mean?
- What is unallocated transfer credit?
- What transfer credit will I get for taking a course?
- What does it mean when the transfer information says “No Credit” for my home institution?
- What steps do I take to transfer a course to my home institution?
- How can I ask my home institution to evaluate a course for transfer credit?