The steps to transfer a course are outlined in How It Works. If you have questions about any of the steps, please contact our Virtual Help Desk.
Have you already completed the course? If the course credit transfers, you need to submit your transcript from the host institution to your home institution.
- What does it mean to transfer a course?
- What does transfer credit mean?
- What is unallocated transfer credit?
- What transfer credit will I get for taking a course?
- What if the course I want to take doesn’t have a transfer option for my home institution? Can I still get credit for the course?
- What does it mean when the transfer information says “No Credit” for my home institution?
- How can I ask my home institution to evaluate a course for transfer credit?