A Letter of Permission request initiates the course transfer evaluation process. Your home institution may ask you to provide a course syllabus for this evaluation. This process can take up to six weeks. The Virtual Help Desk can help you obtain the course syllabus.
- What does it mean to transfer a course?
- What does transfer credit mean?
- What is unallocated transfer credit?
- What transfer credit will I get for taking a course?
- What if the course I want to take doesn’t have a transfer option for my home institution? Can I still get credit for the course?
- What does it mean when the transfer information says “No Credit” for my home institution?
- What steps do I take to transfer a course to my home institution?