When transfer options are available for a course, you’ll see that information in the course details on the right-hand side. If that section is blank, that means that course does not currently have any transfer agreements.
- What does it mean to transfer a course?
- What does transfer credit mean?
- What is unallocated transfer credit?
- What if the course I want to take doesn’t have a transfer option for my home institution? Can I still get credit for the course?
- What does it mean when the transfer information says “No Credit” for my home institution?
- What steps do I take to transfer a course to my home institution?
- How can I ask my home institution to evaluate a course for transfer credit?