Help Centre

Who is my academic advisor?

Academic advisors typically work in a department known as student services (or similar) and some are faculty specific. They are there to help you with your course management along with other concerns you may have about your courses. Please refer to the links below to find your academic advisor or contact the VHD for more information. eCourses Manitoba does not provide academic advising.