Before dropping a course, you should consider all of your options. If it is a matter of concern with the coursework, ensure that you are aware of all the academic services available to you. There are circumstances in which dropping a course is the only option. Check with your academic advisor on how dropping the course may affect your goals.
- How do I get an extension?
- What is voluntary withdrawal?
- When are the deadlines for voluntary withdrawal?
- How do I drop a course?
- Do I have to notify my home institution when I drop a course I’m taking on a Letter of Permission?
- Will I receive a tuition refund if I drop a course?
- How will a voluntary withdrawal show up on my transcript?