Help Centre

How do I get an extension?

Extensions for assignments should be dealt with as they arise between you and your instructor.

Course extensions are somewhat different. An extension for incomplete coursework is your instructor's responsibility. If you haven’t completed the coursework by the end of the semester, your instructor needs to grant you an incomplete. This process may give you more time to complete the required coursework.

The policies for granting incompletes depends on the institution and the instructor.