Help Centre

Do I have to notify my home institution when I drop a course I’m taking on a Letter of Permission?

Yes. In most cases, your home institution requires written notification that you have withdrawn from a course you received a Letter of Permission (LOP) for. Otherwise, the course will appear on your transcript as an F. The office you must notify will be specified on the LOP. In some cases, your home institution will require written confirmation from the host institution that you didn’t register for or didn't complete the course.