Help Centre

Where can I find information about my home institution’s LOP process?

Some institutions have the policies and procedures surrounding LOPs available on their websites (such as Brandon University, University of Manitoba, and The University of Winnipeg), while others do not.   These LOP pages refer to the process of requesting an LOP directly from your home institution without using eCoursesMB. As such, they mention a fee that you can avoid by requesting the LOP through eCourses. However, the details surrounding eligibility, regulations, and responsibilities contained at these URLs are informative.

  • Assiniboine Community College - Contact Admissions and Registration.
  • Université de Saint-Boniface - Registrariat
  • University College of the North (Contact your academic advisor for more information about requesting an LOP.)