Any questions regarding an LOP request can be directed to the Virtual Help Desk via chat, email, or phone. Questions about whether you are eligible for an LOP can be directed to an academic advisor. If you have already requested and/or received your LOP and have questions about whether it has been approved, please contact the department that processes LOP requests for your home institution.
- What is a Letter of Permission?
- Do I need an LOP to register for a course listed on the eCourses website?
- When should I request my LOP?
- How long does it take to get an LOP?
- Is there a fee for an LOP?
- Who receives and processes my request for an LOP?
- Where can I find information about my home institution’s LOP process?
- Will my home institution always approve an LOP request?
- Does the LOP guarantee that I'll get into the course?
- I requested my LOP. What's my next step?
- I requested my LOP. Am I registered?
- I requested an LOP, but decided not to take the course. What do I have to do?