Students should expect 1-6 weeks to receive a Letter of Permission (LOP). This period varies by institution and depends on whether the course has been evaluated for transfer. A course without a transfer evaluation will take longer to approve. Contact the Virtual Help Desk for a more specific timeframe.
- What is a Letter of Permission?
- Do I need an LOP to register for a course listed on the eCourses website?
- When should I request my LOP?
- Is there a fee for an LOP?
- I have a question about my LOP. Who should I speak to?
- Who receives and processes my request for an LOP?
- Where can I find information about my home institution’s LOP process?
- Will my home institution always approve an LOP request?
- Does the LOP guarantee that I'll get into the course?
- I requested my LOP. What's my next step?
- I requested my LOP. Am I registered?
- I requested an LOP, but decided not to take the course. What do I have to do?