Help Centre

Who receives and processes my request for an LOP?

Your home institution processes all LOP requests. Once the request is approved, the LOP is mailed to you and to the host institution. LOPs are processed by these departments:

  • Assiniboine Community College - Admissions and Registration
  • Brandon University - Registrar's Office
  • Red River College - Registrar’s Office
  • The University of Winnipeg - Registrar’s Office
  • University College of the North - Academic advisors at UCN assist students with preparing and submitting an LOP request.
  • Université de Saint-Boniface - Registrar’s Office
  • University of Manitoba - Registrar’s Office