Have you received the LOP? If not, you may be able to contact the LOP issuer at your institution to cancel your request. Contact the Virtual Help Desk immediately so we can connect you to the right person.
If you’ve already received it, then refer to the issued letter. It will indicate the person you need to contact if you don’t register for the course or if you decide to withdraw.
- What is a Letter of Permission?
- Do I need an LOP to register for a course listed on the eCourses website?
- When should I request my LOP?
- How long does it take to get an LOP?
- Is there a fee for an LOP?
- I have a question about my LOP. Who should I speak to?
- Who receives and processes my request for an LOP?
- Where can I find information about my home institution’s LOP process?
- Will my home institution always approve an LOP request?
- Does the LOP guarantee that I'll get into the course?
- I requested my LOP. What's my next step?
- I requested my LOP. Am I registered?