An LOP is a letter from your home institution that approves your request to take a course at another university or college. An LOP request does not register you in the course, but it does signal your intention to register and will appear on your academic record. LOP requests normally require a fee, but that fee is waived when you request an LOP through eCourses MB.
- Do I need an LOP to register for a course listed on the eCourses website?
- When should I request my LOP?
- How long does it take to get an LOP?
- Is there a fee for an LOP?
- I have a question about my LOP. Who should I speak to?
- Who receives and processes my request for an LOP?
- Where can I find information about my home institution’s LOP process?
- Will my home institution always approve an LOP request?
- Does the LOP guarantee that I'll get into the course?
- I requested my LOP. What's my next step?
- I requested my LOP. Am I registered?
- I requested an LOP, but decided not to take the course. What do I have to do?