Help Centre

When should I get started?

Ideally, you should get started four to eight weeks before registration opens at the host institution. You will need both a Letter of Permission, which can take one to six weeks, and a visiting student number, which can also take a number of weeks, before you can register. It can take some time to be ready to register at the host institution. Popular classes can fill early. You can increase your chance of getting in by registering early.