Help Centre

Step 4: Register for the course

All registration occurs at the host institution of the course.

Registering for the course varies according to your situation.

  • You’re taking a course from another institution: You’ve received a letter of permission and been accepted as a visiting student. Proceed to registration through the host institution.
  • You’re taking a course from your institution: No further steps required. Proceed to registration.

What if I’m not a student?

It depends on the course. In many cases, you need to apply to the university or college where the course is offered. Courses from professional development programs, such as the University of Winnipeg’s PACE and University of Manitoba’s CAPS, can be registered for directly.