Help Centre

Step 3: Follow your path

If you’ve filled out your profile correctly, our website will guide you through the next steps after you click “Get Started.”

Request Permission: Students who want to take a course for transfer credit must request a letter of permission. You can use our website to request permission. This option is available after clicking “Get Started.” Make sure to check your email for details about your Letter of Permission!

Visiting Student Application: When you aren’t a student at the university or college offering the course, you also need to apply to be a visiting student. The process will redirect you to fill out an application form at the host institution. Follow the instructions carefully and contact us for help at any time!

Note: You do not have to pay the fee when you go to the visiting student application through our website. Our partners have agreed to waive the fees for visiting students who apply through eCourses. Please review the instructions for applying to each institution before proceeding with the application.