Yes! Just make sure you complete the process on How It Works separately for each course. In some cases, that means submitting multiple applications.
Registering for too many courses may put you in an overload situation. If that’s you, you’ll need get approval from your Dean or academic advisor.
- Who can take online courses listed on the eCourses website?
- Can international students take courses on the eCourses website?
- Can I take on-campus courses too?
- I’m in high school. Can I take courses listed on the eCourses website?
- I don’t have a home institution. Can I register for a course?
- Is it possible to complete an entire degree or diploma online?
- My home institution is not an eCourses partner. Can I register for a course?