Help Centre

Can international students take courses on the eCourses website?

If you’re already a student at one of our partner institutions, then yes. International students who have been admitted to one of our partner institutions are welcome to use eCourses Manitoba to request a Letter of Permission (LOP). If you haven’t been accepted to one of our partners but you’re interested in studying in Manitoba, we encourage you to visit the following links: