We recommend applying for visiting student status right after you request your Letter of Permission. Your application won’t be approved until the host institution receives the LOP from the home institution. Contact the Virtual Help Desk for more information.
- What is visiting student status?
- I already have a visiting student number.
- How do I get visiting student status?
- Is there a fee to become a visiting student?
- I applied for a visiting student number. How can I check if I've been accepted?
- Where can I find the applications for my host institution?
- I've now received both my visiting student number and my LOP. What's the next step?