Help Centre

I'm not happy with my grade. How do I appeal my grade?

Most universities and colleges recommend that you discuss your grade informally with your instructor first. If the dispute cannot be resolved informally, you must submit an official grade appeal within a month (or less) of receiving the grade. Use the links below to find appeal documents and policies.