Most universities and colleges recommend that you discuss your grade informally with your instructor first. If the dispute cannot be resolved informally, you must submit an official grade appeal within a month (or less) of receiving the grade. Use the links below to find appeal documents and policies.
- Assiniboine Community College - Academic Policy Handbook
- Brandon University - Application for Appeal Form (More information in General Calendar.)
- Red River College - Policies and Procedures for Student Appeals
- The University of Winnipeg - Student Guide to Appeals Procedures
- University College of the North - Appeals Process
- University of Manitoba - Appeal of Final Grades and UM Student Advocacy - Final Grade Appeal