Transfer Information


HUMR-1017 Compensation

Transfer Options

Transfer information

Read restrictions carefully and speak to an advisor before registering for a course. If your home institution does not have an existing transfer option, transfer may still be possible. Clicking «Request permission» will initiate the evaluation process which can take approximately 4-6 weeks. Please be aware that transfer agreements are subject to change.

  • University of Manitoba

    HRIR 9999 (0) NO CREDIT

  • UM Extended Education

    HRIR 9999 (0) NO CREDIT

  • The University of Winnipeg

    BUS-3410 (3) Compensation and Benefits

    Students can only receive the credit listed if they complete a 2-Yr Business Admin Diploma with a GPA of 3.0 + no grade below a C+. In order to get the credit, students must complete both HUMR-1007 and HUMR-1017.