If you are currently a student at a post-secondary institution and they are not an eCourses partner, you may be able to register for courses. You would need to speak with an advisor at your home institution to find out what the Letter of Permission process is and to determine if the course you want to take will transfer. After that, you would need to apply as a visiting student. Since your school is not an eCourses partner, you would not be eligible for the fee waivers.
- Who can take online courses listed on the eCourses website?
- Can international students take courses on the eCourses website?
- Can I take courses from more than one institution at a time?
- Can I take on-campus courses too?
- I’m in high school. Can I take courses listed on the eCourses website?
- I don’t have a home institution. Can I register for a course?
- Is it possible to complete an entire degree or diploma online?