If you’re already a student at one of our partner institutions, then yes. International students who have been admitted to one of our partner institutions are welcome to use eCourses Manitoba to request a Letter of Permission (LOP). If you haven’t been accepted to one of our partners but you’re interested in studying in Manitoba, we encourage you to visit the following links:
- Assiniboine Community College - International Students
- Brandon University - International Students
- Red River College - International Students
- The University of Winnipeg - International Students
- Université de Saint-Boniface - International
- University College of the North - International Students
- University of Manitoba - International Centre for Students
- Who can take online courses listed on the eCourses website?
- Can I take courses from more than one institution at a time?
- Can I take on-campus courses too?
- I’m in high school. Can I take courses listed on the eCourses website?
- I don’t have a home institution. Can I register for a course?
- Is it possible to complete an entire degree or diploma online?
- My home institution is not an eCourses partner. Can I register for a course?