Post-secondary courses often ask you to read challenging material for many purposes -- studying, researching, writing, and more. These handouts, videos, and guides help by providing specific instructions and suggestions on how to read effectively.
- The University of Manitoba - ALC Reading Handouts
- The University of Winnipeg - Reading Strategies
- Samford University - Video on Using Textbooks to Study
- Dan Kurland - Critical Reading
- John Lye - Critical Reading: A Guide for Analyzing Literature
- Guelph Learning Commons - Reading Textbooks
- L. Kip Wheeler - Critical Reading of an Essay’s Argument