Students who are active at any of our partner universities or colleges can take courses from our catalogue. If the course is offered by a university or college that isn’t your home, you must take the course on a Letter of Permission. You should talk to an academic advisor if you’re unsure whether a course fits your program of study.
- Can international students take courses on the eCourses website?
- Can I take courses from more than one institution at a time?
- Can I take on-campus courses too?
- I’m in high school. Can I take courses listed on the eCourses website?
- I don’t have a home institution. Can I register for a course?
- Is it possible to complete an entire degree or diploma online?
- My home institution is not an eCourses partner. Can I register for a course?