Help Centre

Manitoba Block Transfer Agreements

Thousands of transfer agreements exist among Manitoba’s public post-secondary institutions -- Assiniboine Community College, Brandon University, Red River College, The University of Winnipeg, Université de Saint-Boniface, University College of the North, and University of Manitoba. These institutions work together to ensure that students can move between schools without losing or repeating credits. Credits that you receive from one institution can often be used at another, whether you're changing institutions or wanting to take a course on a Letter of Permission to transfer back to your home.

The existing block transfer agreements are currently available in PDF form.