When you are admitted to an institution on a Letter of Permission to take a course to transfer back to your home institution, you are considered a visiting student.
- I already have a visiting student number.
- How do I get visiting student status?
- Is there a fee to become a visiting student?
- I applied for a visiting student number. How can I check if I've been accepted?
- Where can I find the applications for my host institution?
- When should I apply for visiting student status?
- I've now received both my visiting student number and my LOP. What's the next step?