If the course you’d like to take from a host institution lists “No Credit” for your home institution, this means an evaluation has already been done. In this instance, the results of the evaluation are that the course is not transferable for credit to your home institution. You would not request an LOP in this case.
- What does it mean to transfer a course?
- What does transfer credit mean?
- What is unallocated transfer credit?
- What transfer credit will I get for taking a course?
- What if the course I want to take doesn’t have a transfer option for my home institution? Can I still get credit for the course?
- What steps do I take to transfer a course to my home institution?
- How can I ask my home institution to evaluate a course for transfer credit?