It depends on the course you wish to take. There are some courses that are accessible for those not currently enrolled in studies. Courses that are classified as a ‘degree’ course are only available to students who are currently studying with one of our seven partners. Certificate and diploma courses are available to anyone. If you have more questions, get in touch with our Virtual Help Desk for answers!
- Who can take online courses listed on the eCourses website?
- Can international students take courses on the eCourses website?
- Can I take courses from more than one institution at a time?
- Can I take on-campus courses too?
- I’m in high school. Can I take courses listed on the eCourses website?
- Is it possible to complete an entire degree or diploma online?
- My home institution is not an eCourses partner. Can I register for a course?